Thursday, March 8, 2012

❤Smashbox Birthday Gift Haul❤



So as you all know, my birthday was last Saturday and I did a ton of shopping.

When you sign up for rewards points at certain stores they give you birthday gifts and stuff.

For example I got two free mini Fresh lip balms from Sephora.

When I ordered from Smashbox.com I was given a birthday gift code for a free eyeliner set.

So I added the code and repurchased my nude lip pencil (Light $16.00) and a slanted eyeliner brush (#21 $20.00) and got a free deluxe sample of their hydrating primer.

The palette is nice but I only like one color in it so I wont do any swatches for it.

All in all it was a pretty decent purchase but nothing to rave about ❤

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
    You have a great blog here, lovely and girlie. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! i love the smashbox ;-) Thanks or visiting my blog :-) Im following you too!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you the Butterfly award! Go check it out on my blog. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post :)) would you like to follow each other?

    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice colours of the pallet :)

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice:)
    Love your blog:***
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning!!! I've tagged you in my 11 questions post.
    Check out your questions on my blog. :D
    <3 x
    http://www.lollycoral.com/2012/03/tag-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tagged you in the 11 Questions Tag! Head on over to my blog post for your questions :D

    Stevie
    www.pinkglitterdiaries.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete