Hi my Bellas!
So I have some amazing makeup hauls coming up for you guys so stay tuned for that!
I'm just waiting for everything to come in the mail :(
Here are the brands of the hauls
Hello Kitty for Sephora
Anyway here's today's tip.
Do you have ugly stained nails because you wear too much nail varnish without a proper base coat?
If that's you then you're a naughty girl!! (...just like me...)
Don't worry you naughty person, with a little bit of work you can fix that ❤
Here's what you'll need
A nail scrubby brush (or firm bristle toothbrush)
Fresh lemon juice
Hand cream (without any dyes)
1) Soak your nails in warm water for about 3-5 minutes.
2) Apply baking soda to your nail brush and scrub your nails.
3) Rinse and swipe on some lemon juice with a cotton ball.
4) Apply cuticle oil the skin around your nails (keep it off your actual nail to let the lemon juice work)
5) Let your nails dry for about 5 minutes
6) Apply your favorite hand cream and remember to put on your base coat next time! ❤
Do this about twice a week until you see results.
For badly stained nails scrub with baking soda everyday and the lemon juice twice a week until you see results.
This is what works for me and hopefully it'll work for you. Let me know what you think ❤