Sunday, February 26, 2012

Battle of the Lip Balms: Baby Lips vs EOS Lip Sphere!



I love both EOS and Baby Lips! They have cute packaging and great scents. They're are a few differences though.

For the Baby Lips, they're are some tinted lip balms while EOS doesn't offer tinted balms.

The baby lips has a thick semi-sticky feel on the lips while the EOS absorbs into your lips and the baby lips just stays on. I guess this is because it's supposed to last 8 hours...

Anyway they're both really great lip balms but just do different things. Get them both and see which one you like more!!

8 comments:

  1. they look sooo cute :)

    I need to try them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. follow for an update on the baby lips. i might do color swatches.

      Delete
  2. I totally agree! I have and love both, although I find I end up using the baby lips more often because they do last longer! Although, I just have the clear one at the moment, I NEEED some of the tinted ones though asap! Awesome review!
    Xo Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting. I might do color swatches of the baby lips if more people request it. Follow my blog for any future postings :)

      Delete
  3. I love maybelline!
    great post!
    the colors are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment. Follow my blog for more reviews on maybelline products. I love your blog, its super cute. I followed you

      Delete
  4. I love those ball lip gloss packages. Very cute.

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting. please follow my blog for more reviews. i followed your blog. its so cute!

      im your 60th follower. hopefully you could be my 60th follower too :)

      Delete