Friday, March 1, 2013

Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale




I finally caved and got the new Naked Basics palette.
I thought I wouldn't like it or find any use for it but let me tell you I was DEAD WRONG!!!
This palette is great for everyday and has good quality colors
It travels well and fits in most makeup bags

If you haven't tried any of the Naked Palettes then I would suggest this one.
Its basic and great for beginners and its not as expensive as the other two palettes.
I got this from the UD website for 20% off and I got a deluxe sample of the Naked Skin Beauty Balm 
Here's a eye look tutorial from Meggy Grace @ thefashionnazi.com:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful post. I have a thing for dark eyeshadow colors and this looks like something i could really love.

    Followed you on bloglovin

    xoxo
    missmacmanus.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the lovely comment. Im glad you like the post and Im also glad you followed <3

      Delete
  2. Great post!

    I'd love it if you checked out my blog :)
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by <3 we're following eachother now :)

      Delete
  3. Looks great! I really want to get this palette. Its on my wishlist!

    Newest follower <3
    Come check me out!
    simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really worth the price. I hope you get it and enjoy it as much as i do <3

      Delete