Saturday, March 30, 2013

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Review





These are the products I got for free from BzzAgent
I received the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line and I've been using it for a few weeks.

Firstly I love the smell... almost all the Garnier hair care products have a lovely fruity scent.
It claims to leave your hair hydrated from up to 2 days and it does...I found that the hydration lasts longer.

The shampoo has bursting moisture beads that are really fun to play with lol.
The conditioner is okay...if you find that you dont have enough money to buy all three products I suggest skipping the conditioner.

Finally the 1-minute moisture treatment is amazing and I use a tiny bit every day
I really love these products and I hope you guys try them out



This is a sponsored blog post, the sponsorship in no way effects my opinion of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment