Tuesday, March 12, 2013

❤ The Balm Haul ❤






I bought everything on eBay.com for super cheap
I got both the face powder and blush together for $19
The shadow palette was $15 and the 3 little samples were free with purchase
I love how everything has a sassy pinup theme ❤

Check out eBay for some great deal on this awesome product line


Here are some more pics of the Nude'tude palette
From: makeup4all.com


I want to try out more products from The Balm.
Let me know in the comment box what Balm items you have and how you like them ❤

6 comments:

  1. Oh wauw these are amazing!
    i would really want some of those!

    xoxo

    notoriousbettiepage.blogspot.be
    missmacmanus.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by again. There are some sellers on eBay that have really good deals on these products

      Delete
  2. Wow, such a nice blog you have here♥
    You can check out mine too, maybe you'd like to follow each other.
    Have a beautiful day!
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog...your pictures are beautiful!
      I followed you on the blog and on bloglovin <3

      Delete
  3. You're blog's so cute! I love it! Followed, xoxo

    http://lavitadolce-xo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete