Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review





"An amazing all-in-one product that delivers silky, shiny hair and soft, supple skin.

NEW Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is a breakthrough multi-use formula that delivers 

rapid-action nourishment to treat your hair, body and even dry areas on your face with no oily residue."

"Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin
Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face
Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
Can be used on damp or dry hair
Available for $5.99 in stores "

I spray this on my hair at night and put my hair in a bun then I wake up with wavy shiny hair.
The spray kinda smells like baby powder but its not over powering.
I use it on my hair, face and body...I also spray it on my hands and run it on my nails.
Its a really light oil and it comes in a spray bottle so you dont have to worry about touching the oil.

Even thought this product was sent to me for free I really love it.
I dont give great reviews for products that dont deserve it.
I took some pictures of some really dry scratched skin I had and you can see how well this product works for me.


This is a sponsored blog post, the sponsorship in no way effects my opinion of the product.

4 comments:

  1. I should buy this...it's a great way to shortcut my morning routine.
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! Just remember to go light on the oil if you have fine hair

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this although Im a little scared to put it on my face cause my skin tends to get oily but great review!

    mybeautysecret4you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete