Tuesday, March 26, 2013

❤ My Spring Wishlist ❤




My Spring Wishlist


Nars cosmetic
bloomingdales.com


Too faced cosmetic
beauty.com


Too faced cosmetic
$40 - asos.com


NARS Cosmetics lip gloss
$27 - johnlewis.com


Vera wang
$52 - harveynichols.com


Laura mercier
neimanmarcus.com



Nars cosmetic
cusp.com




clear-frame4
imagedoll.com


Arrow
polyvore.com


Donutella Plush Toy
tokidoki.it


Wishlist
pinterest.com


Hot Pink Maquillaje Bb Cream Skin79 ¡ahora En México! Dni - $ 390.00...
articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx


The constant rain and snow on the east coast has my longing for spring
These are just a few items I'm dying to have this spring ❤
Let me know what you guys are wishing for this coming spring.
Also let me know if you guys have any of these things...are they worth it? How do you like them?


Image set is from my polyvore page. All rights to the image as a total belong to this blog. Top image is from Google.

6 comments:

  1. The Hot Pink BB Cream is definitely on my wish list as well!! I want to try it SO bad!! :)

    Love your wish list and your blog!! Definitely Followed :)

    XOXO

    sparkleonyourvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! really love nars products <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vera Wang Princess! It's such a light pretty scent!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete