Thursday, April 12, 2012

❤Sephora Hello Kitty Memoirs of a Kitty Palette❤




Hey Bellas!

I promise this is my last Hello Kitty makeup product post....for now...

Anyway, I saw this on other blog sites but I couldn't find it anywhere 
(I was soooo sad) 

So I Googled night and day for this palette and finally found it on eBay (eBay to the rescue!!!)

I bid on it and someone tried to bid against me but I was not having that! 
(I get a bit intense when bidding...RAWR!)

I won in the end and only paid about $30 for it...

I love my other Hello Kitty Palettes so I had to get this one too and I'm glad I managed to get it ❤

The colors are great for daytime and the blushes are really nice and look natural.  You can Google this product for swatches.

Once again these palettes don't come with applicators but they have a really big nice mirror ❤


Top images are credited to Google Images and no copyright violation is intended.

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol I hoe you get it. It was really hard for me to find since its sold out. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Hello Kitty too! <3
      I followed your blog. Thanks for stopping by to comment

      Delete
  3. Hey Liza, we nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award, come check it out!
    http://wilharris3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is so adorable!! Perfect for spring time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll be using this palette a lot this spring <3

      Delete
  5. i´m not a real hello kitty fan, but this looks sweet and why not, sweet is always good :)

    would love to follow each other, i just started :)

    xx mimi

    www.msstylebox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like this even though your not a big hello kitty fan :)
      Thanks for following. I followed you too.

      Delete
  6. Hey Liza! We nominated you for a Liebster Award, come check it out!
    http://wilharris3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love Hello Kitty! Always will ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This palette is so pretty, I'm glad you won it! I kinda suck with Ebay..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following.
      Ebay is great once you get the hang of it.

      Delete
  9. the hello kitty things are so cute x

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree.
      I love your blog, lets follow eachother <3

      Delete
  10. It looks so sweet :) Want that to. We will never be to old for hello kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. Hello Kitty will live forever in my heart lol. I followed your blog <3

      Delete
  11. So beautiful and natural colors!
    Love your blog!
    If you want we an follow each other!
    Sharing love
    http://hiddenbeauty-perla86.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. I followed your blog. I really like it.
      Keep up the good work :)
      thanks for commenting

      Delete
  12. This is soooo cute <3 I love Hello Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I absolutely love this too. And I love Hello Kitty <3
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  13. Wow I like it!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting <3
      I followed your blog...its amazing!
      Hopefully you could follow me too :)

      Delete