Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Huge Marie Claire Mag





So I go to my mailbox and its stuffed with mad...stuff...for lack of a better word lol.

Most of it were bills so I didn't really pay too much attention to everything until this huge magazine fell out.

It's the September "Fall Fashion" issue of Marie Claire Magazine. Pick it up, you'll love it ♥
Mary-Kate Olsen is on the cover!

I love August. Its the month before most schools open so everyone is shopping for school supplies and a new wardrobe for a new year. Magazines help by creating huge fall fashion issues filled with the latest fashion and beauty goodies for that new school year.

Above are some pics of how hefty this issue is. I'm kinda upset that my tiffany blue sheets I paid $60 for show up white or heather grey in photos :(

♥ Subscribe to MC today ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment