Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cherry Culture Micro Haul!!!












Omg my first beauty haul!!! It saddens me that its not a lot of stuff but anyway...
So I recently went on Cherry Culture.com and bought some NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss and L.A. Colors' 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow Palettes.

Delivery was great! I didn't have to wait too long. Everything was bundled up in a neat little protective pouch made of bubble wrap. This was refreshing to see after all the NYX Round Lipstick I bought from Ulta.com were broken and half melted when I got it. I had to put them in the fridge for two hours :(
They just threw it in an empty box with nothing to protect it. Let's just say its the last time I'll get anything from them! But I digress...

About the NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss ♥

I purchased Crystal Soda and Natural
1.There are a ton of shades to choose from
2.It's not too sticky
3.Nicely pigmented
4.Has cute bows on top ♥♥♥
5.Cheap Cheap Cheap!! @ $3.75 each
6.Bad thing is it kinda smells like cough syrup...so if that smell bothers you don't by it

About the L.A. Colors' 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow Palette ♥

I purchased Wildflowers and Unforgettable
1.Gorgeous pigmented colors
2.Cute compact packaging
3.Stay put on my lid for a long time
4.Cheap Cheap Cheap!! @ $3.00 each
5.Wildflowers is really pretty ♥ Its the third time I've bought it
6.Bad thing is??? There is no bad thing! Buy it! Buy it now!!

Check out Cherry Culture.com for makeup at low discounted prices
They have sales on their already low prices all the time so don't miss out ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment