Friday, June 15, 2012

Forever21 Haul: Clothing










Hi Bellas! Here are all the clothes I bought at Forever21. 
Everything was between $10 and $30 and most of the stuff was on sale.

Firstly, I bought a super gorgeous swimsuit for the summer...I love the fringe detail 

Then I got two see through lace detail shirts
The first is a grayish olive color with writing graphics on the front and a full lace see-though back
The second is a all lace top in a ballerina pink that comes with an attached camisole underneath

I also bought a blazer with short ruched sleeves. 
Is my first blazer and I feel so grown up having one lol ❤

The last things i bought were a grey infinity scarf and a pair of grey skinny jeggings


All images are credited to Forever21.com and no copyright violation is intended.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the swimsuit! :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete